- Over 30 years’ in brokerage.
- Associate in Marketing, Rochester Community College
- Bachelor’s in business organizational development, Concordia College
- Graduate of 1,000 Leaders Program
- Graduate of Leadership Saginaw
- Women in Leadership – Great Lakes Bay Region
Member of advisory committee, co-founder
- Resurrection Lutheran Church Council
- Child Abuse and Neglect Council – Great Lakes Bay Region
Current board chair
- Underground Railroad
- Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra
- Saginaw Harvest Table Dinner
- Habitat for Humanity volunteer
- 2012 Volunteer of the Year, Saginaw Bay Symphony Orchestra
- 2013 Woman of the Year, Zonta
- 2017 Community Leader, YWCA Great Lakes Bay Region
Phone: 989.921.0010 • Fax: 989.921.0012
1004 N. Michigan Avenue, Saginaw, MI 48602
Check the background of your financial professional on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Tri-Star Trust is not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using LPL, and may also be employees of Tri-Star. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of Tri-Star. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are: The LPL Financial Representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact securities related business only with residents of the following states: AZ, CA, CO, DE, FL, GA, ID, IL, LA, MI, MN, NC, NM, NY, OH, PA, SC, SD,TX, VA, WA, WI.