Help Your Employees
Save For Their Retirement
Retirement Services for Businesses
Our knowledgeable team at Tri-Star is dedicated to helping business owners and executives offer a competitive retirement plan to its employees. Not only are retirement plans a powerful recruiting and retention tool, they improve the future well-being of your employees as they work toward the retirement they deserve. Whether you’re looking for assistance in overseeing your current plan or implementing a new one, our team offers the attention and expertise to guide you through every step.
Managing the complex compliance and legal requirements of a retirement plan alone can be overwhelming. Selecting a financial professional to help you manage your retirement plan is an important decision. Working as a fiduciary, Tri-Star helps protect your company from the legal exposure and compliance requirements of a plan sponsor and alleviates the burden of the day-to-day administration. We’re here to make managing your plan as simple as possible.
What Sets Us Apart?
We aren’t a faceless customer service line. Our success is made possible by the relationships we have with our clients. We know the name of each business we serve, and our team truly cares about helping each participant save for the retirement of their dreams. For many plan participants, the decision to participate in their employer plan may be the single most important retirement decision they ever make. Our passion lies in educating them about that choice.
As part of our commitment to education, our team conducts annual group meetings and one-on-one discussions to help your employees understand their options and how their plan is working. Each employee also has a direct point of contact with our local Tri-Star team. We are always available to answer any questions with our prompt, personal service.
We welcome the opportunity to work closely with you to design a plan that brings value to both you and your employees on a personal level.
Do you handle the 401(k) plan for your company? Reach out to us
today for a complimentary plan comparison or to answer any questions
you may have. We are here to help.
What can you expect from our retirement plans team?
- High level of trust — As your fiduciary we act on your behalf, with you and your employees’ best interests in mind
- Diverse options — Retirement plan options include 401(k) plans, profit sharing, money purchase pensions, defined benefits, cash balance, IRAs, SEP IRAs, and Simple IRAs
- Personalized plans — A retirement plan that makes sense for your employees, based on your organization’s size, type, and resources
- Total objectivity in investment selections — No proprietary funds
- Hands-on approach — Prompt, personal service and answers to any questions you or your employees have about the retirement plan
- Ongoing service — Fiduciary and investment management of your retirement plan by our experienced professionals
- Ongoing investment monitoring — With quarterly investment report cards
- Investment research — Tri-Star’s expertise plus analytics from a national investment advisory firm, Callan Associates
- Employee communication/education — Group meetings, first-year one-on-one meetings, gap analyses and strategies to reduce the gap (a “mini financial plan” for each participant), retirement-readiness goal setting, and annual meetings
- New and innovative strategies — Analysis of plan design/implementation to achieve maximum outcomes
“Would you believe you can find knowledge, competence, courtesy, experience, and creativity all wrapped into one financial advisor?! Well, I found it in Tri-Star Trust. From the first day, they performed with a professionalism I have never found anywhere else. Our investment needs range from 401(k) plans, to executives’ personal portfolios, to active trust administration. Tri-Star has exceeded our high expectations. For 36 years, I’ve been involved with our financial advisors and have seen it all. Tri-Star is the best. Couple that with their wonderful community service culture and they are number one in my book!”
— Ken LeCureux, CFO, Bierlein Companies
If you are a smaller company — with two to 150 employees — you may be interested in a 401(k) program from the Michigan Chamber of Commerce. Find out more about MiMEP.