Tri-Star is pleased to share the following stories of some of our clients (and good friends). They are living examples of our commitment to our higher purpose. These stories may sound familiar. Maybe they touch on your own personal financial journey. If so, we’d love to hear your story and discuss how, together, we can best guide it forward.
Planning for a happy, purposeful retirement.
Mark Bassett is an idea man. As Chairman and CEO of Hemlock Semiconductor, he drove the corporate strategy and innovative initiatives. Mark retired from Hemlock in December of 2021. He shared his thoughts on “retirement” and how Tri-Star Trust made the next chapter in his and his wife, Mary’s, lives possible.
Improving lives through mobility and financial stability.
For Al and Beth Thieme, life has always been about family. It was family that inspired Al to start Amigo Mobility. Al’s first wife was battling multiple sclerosis and finding it hard to keep up with their young family. With an inventor’s creativity and diligence, Al worked long hours in their small garage to find a solution. In 1968, Amigo introduced their very first, three-wheel mobility vehicle. His family life and the lives of people across the country would forever be transformed. Today, Beth Thieme continues to “drive” Amigo Mobility forward… with help from family, of course.
Building futures on a strong foundation.
When Julian Petzold joined Valley Lutheran High School as its Executive Director, he wasn’t just taking a job. He was returning home. Julian is a graduate of Valley Lutheran. As a student, he learned and lived the school’s mission. Today, he is personally committed to that mission, which is preparing students for life, with Christ as the foundation.
Our Services. Your Success.
- Wealth Management- Our team of experts help you develop a fully customized portfolio, with an emphasis on appropriate asset allocation, diversification, and protection of your principal.
- Financial Planning- At Tri-Star, financial planning is a process- not a one-time exercise. It starts by us understanding your family and your short- and long-term goals for work, retirement, and the quality of life you want to enjoy.
- 401(k) Business Solutions- Our knowledgable team at Tri-Star helps business owners ad executives offer competitive retirement plans that help them attract and retain employees.
- Non-Profits- When it comes to giving back, Tri-Star has your back. We help individuals, corporations, non-profits, and private foundations plan and manage their assets and distribute charitable gifts without headache or worry.
- Trust Administration-Trust is more than just part of our name. You can count on Tri-Star, as your trustee, to act responsibly upon your wishes to build, manage, and protect your wealth.
- Michigan Chamber 401(k) MiMEP- This retirement plan is a solution designed for businesses with 2 to 150 employees. As a small business, you have access to retirement plan choices that are typically only available to larger companies.
The right retirement starts with
the right relationship.
Help us get to know you better. After completing this form, we will happily connect you with a Relationship Manager.